Translate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Meaningful Conversation.





I started this conversation and Me and Myself just listen.

Myself and Me did not have a clue what I was talking about but it was Myself who tried and help I right, but I did not want to hear it, as I thought what I was saying is correct.

Me did not have a problem with Myself to help him right but the way I ranted about Myself was not very appropriate.

Myself could very well defend myself but as the conversation took a different path, Me could not keep silent and gave I a taste of his own medicine.

As I found himself in a corner, Myself calmed him down in order to get the conversation back on track.

I calmed considerably down and was able to swallow his pride.

I asked Myself if Me wasn’t too harsh on him by giving him a taste of his own medicine. Myself indicated that although Me was too harsh, it was said in a friendly way and I must understand that Me only wanted to help Myself.

I asked, if Me agreed with Myself and if so can Me then explain why Myself wanted to help him right as I still was positive that I was right in the first place.

Me explained, that Myself found that I did not have a clue what I was talking about and Me agreed with Myself.

To prevent a further outburst from I, we came to the conclusion that I could not handle critic very well and we should not continue with this conversation.

I was very disappointed with this decision and I tried to speak to Me and Myself about that. Me and Myself wouldn’t have any of this and we both left.

While I was standing there Me and Myself looked back and saw this puzzled look on I’s face and they decided to give him another change.

As I was very careful not to cause any further outburst, I decided to let Me do the talking. I and Myself listen to Me and came to the conclusion that Me knows much more about this topic then I did.

While I, Me and Myself where engaging in this nice conversation, You arrived. Not that we are shy or do not want to talk to strangers but You took over the whole conversation and I nor Me and Myself could get a word in.

You first trashed Me, as Me tried to tell You that Me nor Myself normally do not take over conversations with strangers and that I feel the same about Me and Myself.

After that Me said to You, You never introduced yourself, not that we want to know You, but it is polite before taking over a conversation to do that.

You wouldn’t have any of it and started screaming to Me and then to Myself. I still tried to calm You down, but to no avail.

After a short moment I, Me and Myself left together while You were still screaming to us.

I said while we walked away: Personal conversations specifically about Me, Myself and I, should not be interrupted by You.

Me couldn’t have said it better.

I, Me and Myself are still together and engaging now and then in a meaningful conversation, hopefully without the interruption from You.

No Cooking Clue


 



Mind Eraser
  • 2 oz Vodka
  • 2 oz coffee liqueur
  • 2-4 oz club soda
  • lime wedge for garnish (optional)










 








No comments:

Post a Comment