Translate

Monday, June 29, 2015

Time will tell.



I decided to sell my time. 
I have all the time in the world available for those people who don’t have any and are in desperate need for more time. 
It is quite simple; my time is not worth much at the moment although it is still very much intact, it only has never been put to good use. 
I sell it for one Dollar. 
I will sell you all the time you need for just one Dollar. When you receive this time, you can do with it what you want, no strings attached.

Like I said, the time I sell, is not worth much at the moment but you as a time consumer can put it to good use, 
For instance you can use this time for your family, which increases the quality of this time tremendously.
Lots of people do not have enough time or have little time left for their family and that is sad. It is one of the reasons I decided to sell my time so others can spent more time with their families.

You can change your acquired time to quiet time or time to think, which increases the potential of this time. With time to think, you can reflect on the time you have lost, the time you did not spend with loved ones and the time you totally wasted. 
With you new time you can change all this.

It happens to me many times, when I really had to say something, people do not want to take time to listen because their time is always running out, they simply do not have enough time left or they need to be somewhere on time. I want to change that. I want people to have enough time on their hands without worrying that it might be running out.

How much time is running out and how much time is left in our world, is everybody’s guess. That’s why I want to make my time available to anyone who is in need of more time. 

It will be interesting to see how many people will be able to put their acquired time to good use, turn it into good times, exiting times, best times ever or times of their life.

It goes without saying that for many people time is money and therefore they are the most vulnerable concerning time constraints e.g. time schedules, time rosters, time limits, time clocks and overtime.

hen there are those people who live with limited time or have no time left at all. They are the so called time bombs, they always busy to make up for lost time, they never run out of money, but they run out of time all the time because their time disappear constantly. They don’t have time to look around or even have time to stand still for a moment; they never have a good time. The good news is I have a lot of time available for those people. I will be able to stop the ticking of their time.

The business side of the Time Bank is as exited and simple as time itself. All my time will go to the Time Bank. From there it will go to the people who have paid one Dollar for all the time they need, the money goes into a commercial Bank causing my time in the Time Bank to become more valuable but not necessarily more expensive as I want to keep it at one Dollar for some time to come. 

For those people who are always after freebies, yes!! I will give away free time when the time is ripe.

When I am running out of time or when I don’t have any time left or even worse when my time is up, the Time Bank will stop and time will stop untimely. To avoid such mayor catastrophe, I have to start buying back some time from all our loyal and happy time consumers before this even becomes a reality.
I will start buying valuable time from you well in advance, not for one Dollar but for two Dollars. 

Your time will be twice as much worth than the time I initially sold to you. You learned to work with your time. You discovered that valuable time is much more worth than money. You spent your time creating happy times, family time, lone time, extra time, time outs and time for friends and neighbors and most of all time to listen.  

I will also buy time from people who still have all the time in the world and from people dragging their time and of course people who constantly wasting it. Unfortunately the one Dollar price will apply as this time is never been put to good use.

With my time reserves building up over time, I will be able to make sure that nobody is ever left without it.

Can you imagine, having a constant supply of time at your finger tips and be able to do everything you wish in your own time without worrying about running out of it? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to erase all your lost and wasted time in an instance and apply your newly acquired time useful this time? Think of this one, if your boss has the time of his life, you will always be on time, LOL.

If you think to have this time around will work for you, then my time is your time but you need to take action right away. Spent your one Dollar wisely and get all the time you ever need at the Time Bank. Hurry, before your time is up.

I am sure it will all work out in time. I will become the only Time Tycoon the world has ever seen. I create the World Time Bank which will be able to supply you with different times like potential time, valuable time and time well spent. I will supply you with anything you need to make the most of your time. 

And for those who are still lost in time; they will be able to buy exiting times, family time, quality time and happy times. Maybe I will be able to supply them one day with the time of their lives, but time will tell.

My goal is to sell my time to the people of this world and give them all the time they need. With my time the world becomes a better place where everybody spent time with anybody. No more war time, no more time wasting time delays and no more bad timing or doing time. With my World Time Bank you can afford to take your time. With my World Time Bank, time is always on your side. You will never run out of it.  

The best of no cooking clue.


No comments:

Post a Comment